Danny Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parky wanting to sign him on a free transfer according to The Sun.
Still has a house in the north east.
Will fit in nicely with our strikers, what did he score last time he was here?
one from 37 i believe.
I was there when he scored it but my memory is shite. Didn’t it hit his arse and go in?

As has been mentioned, we need pace and power.
I’d like to see us get Hirst from Leicester U23 in on loan. He tore us a new arsehole in the Checkatrade game and looked more than capable of playing in L1.

Apprent
He’ll be a nightmare being back in the NE if he signs for us. Saw him countless times out in Jesmond while playing for us - don’t mind players having a drink but he was off his head on every occasion and being a grade A weapon.
apparently he wrecked sedgefield
Do people really think that signing a striker who never wanted to be here, never played well and scored one goal (off his arse, by accident) would be a good signing? f***ing depressing man.
This !!!!

and apparently he wrecked sedgefield.

Last edited:
The way a team like Brentford have done their recruitment would they have gone anywhere near a Danny Graham type of signing

So Will Grigg didn’t work, let’s buy a similar player, who is older to spunk more cash
How anyone believes Danny Graham would fit into our playing style is beyond me.
He’s not coming anyway so it’s not any issue
The way a team like Brentford have done their recruitment would they have gone anywhere near a Danny Graham type of signing
Not a chance, we never learn

So Will Grigg didn’t work, let’s buy a similar player, who is older to spunk more cash
How anyone believes Danny Graham would fit into our playing style is beyond me.
He’s not coming anyway so it’s not any issue

Not a chance, we never learn
This

Somebody like Fabian Piasecki would offer something different. Not just making the same mistakes again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back