Dani Alves

This will probably get removed as they usually do with these kind of things, but he is convicted so hope not. Any how’s it has just been reported that he has been granted bail at £1 million Euros or something as he has served a quarter of his sentence,,,roughly did a year. Now he walks free with really strict conditions in that he has to report to the police station once a week,,,oh and he is only allowed to eat caviar on Mondays and drink champagne on the weekend while chomping on a bit lobster. What an absolute joke. That poor girl having to see that complete and utter shitehawk walk free basically. I say lock them up indefinitely the Vila bastards.

This will probably get removed as they usually do with these kind of things, but he is convicted so hope not. Any how’s it has just been reported that he has been granted bail at £1 million Euros or something as he has served a quarter of his sentence,,,roughly did a year. Now he walks free with really strict conditions in that he has to report to the police station once a week,,,oh and he is only allowed to eat caviar on Mondays and drink champagne on the weekend while chomping on a bit lobster. What an absolute joke. That poor girl having to see that complete and utter shitehawk walk free basically. I say lock them up indefinitely the Vila bastards.
Whats it got to do with villa? :cool:

He’s on bail subject to appeal, he hasn’t served his sentence

On being freed yesterday while awaiting the final sentence ( he will more than likely have to go back to prison) Dani Alves donated his copy of the bible to the prison as a sign of gratitude for the treatment given to him by the guards.

Back