Dan Neil injured

All players can lose the ball around that area or have a mis-shot. I haven't seen much to make me think it's a repeat issue really.

I do think when he gets a one two on the edge of the box and gets through he tends to finish, which is a repeated thing he does

Do you have any in mind?
There's loads of examples this season in games. A few at home in South stand where he has got to edge of the box and simply didn't have a clue what to do with it, seemed to panic. Shooting at Cardiff was shocking. There's examples throughout the season. Jist to say, after Cardiff i did post he had went up another level after that performance but not hit same height since that game. He is far from finished article. Would do him good to have another season here imo.
Thank you

"Panic" was the poster's word
Yes. He panics in shooting opportunities aswel.

Mind as much as I think the other posters is massively over hyping Wharton by going on like he's followed his career closely, as rubber face has said, Neil's shooting is bordering terrible, he gets into some good shooting positions and he almost skies every one of them. Scored some good goals this season though, but you could argue he should have more.

Not doubting Neil's quality either, as I think he could compete in the premier league no bother. But does need to work on his shooting.
Followed his career or watched him play numerous times?
No one said he’s leaving, wants to stay depending on Managerial appointment.
Does he want an internal appointment ?

That's a massive exaggeration. No doubt its an area to work on but 2 of his goals this season oozed class in front of goal
What about the multiple chances he fluffs?

You literally won’t have any criticism aimed at him regardless of how warranted it is will you so it’s pointless even trying to debate really.

He can’t shoot for shit and that couldn’t be clearer

OP has form for being right. Dodds didn't mention anything in his press conference. We'll find out at 2pm.
To be fair dodds has tended to remain quite secretive regarding injuries to bigger players. Swear there has been a couple of times he’s mentioned there has been an injury but wouldn’t say who

Back