Dan Neil injured

Im also not convinced Clarke moving is a given… I think he will struggle in the premier league and has to be the main man, I think clubs will be reluctant to part with 20 million tbh.
Agreed. Although if I was him I’d say to Speakman “if you don’t buy a fckin striker I’m off mate”
He shouldn’t have to carry our team as much as he does

He took a nasty tackle from a West Brom player on Saturday, I’m presuming that’s what did it, even though he didn’t go off at the time.

Wouldnt get anywhere near villas team if they get into the champions league.

Liverpool, he wouldnt play.

West Ham would be a good move for him, but would he get infront of Alvarez and JWP? Not sure.

Wolves would depend on Gomes leaving.

The transfer merry-go round in the summer incoming.
He might not be expected to be a first team player. Teams like Villa and Liverpool need English players for their euro squads. Same reason Patterson has value as a back up over foreign keepers, it adds some money and worth to him.

Im also not convinced Clarke moving is a given… I think he will struggle in the premier league and has to be the main man, I think clubs will be reluctant to part with 20 million tbh.
I actually think he'd be fine if he moved somewhere and wasn't the main man for attacking output. I think with his stamina and speed, he'd be a good workman like player at premier league level. He's matured now and could he disciplined, getting up and down.

Why do people keep saying every fcker is gonna leave? 🤣
The bandwidth wasted on Clarkey “we’ll never see him in the short again” - two weeks later there he is.
Next season will probably be a brilliant one for SAFC. Nobody will want to leave
For me Clarke (obviously) is a target for other teams, as are Patterson and Ballard.
After that the only other two i think are Hume and Neil.
As far as Rigg and Bellingham are concerned, unless we get a Don Vito Corleone they're not going anywhere.

That's probably a good way of putting it. Really depends on the coach and the move. Clarke needs a club for which he'll get a lot of the ball, Ballard might be suited by bottom half, there's no reason why Neil can't be at a midtable club if it works well, given the way that Wharton has fitted in at Palace.
That might be because Wharton is significantly more mobile and a better passer

We are a very average championship side incase you hadn’t noticed

Very surprised if a team closer to the bottom of the league than the top has 4 prem class players like.
Blackburn from last season had 3 to the premier league ( 1 was during this season) and 1 to la liga so it’s not that ridiculous

Lacking consistency for the PL at the moment. Doesn't carry the ball forward enough for me and is definitely shot shy.
That said, he is a very good Championship player. I hope he stays and develops these aspects of his game next season. A joy to watch at times.

FFS huge blow that! Hopefully see Rigg move inside into central mid.
This
..................Patterson................
Hume...Ballard...O'Nien...Alese
.............Rigg........Ekwah..........
Roberts.....Aouchiche....Clarke
.......................Jobe................

Subs: Bishop Pembele Hyelde Styles
Evans Ba Dack Hemir Mundle

Last edited:
This
..................Patterson................
Hume...Ballard...O'Nien...Alese
.............Rigg........Ekwah..........
Roberts.....Aouchiche....Clarke
.......................Jobe................

Subs: Bishop Pembele Hyelde Styles
Evans Ba Dack Hemir Mundle
With all the injury issues we have, that's actually not a bad team on paper.

Back