Dan Neil injured

Why do people keep saying every fcker is gonna leave? 🤣
The bandwidth wasted on Clarkey “we’ll never see him in the short again” - two weeks later there he is.
Next season will probably be a brilliant one for SAFC. Nobody will want to leave

This.
Happens all the time. I remember when about 5 players were leaving on the eve of a transfer window a little while back and in the end only Stewart of any note left.

Liverpool, Villa, West Ham & Wolves.

Wouldnt get anywhere near villas team if they get into the champions league.

Liverpool, he wouldnt play.

West Ham would be a good move for him, but would he get infront of Alvarez and JWP? Not sure.

Wolves would depend on Gomes leaving.

The transfer merry-go round in the summer incoming.

Gutted for the lad but at least he can get an early start on getting fully fit for next season.

Had a few weaknesses in his game last season but has worked hard on them and improved massively this season. Can see why prem clubs are taking a look at him.

May be in the minority but wouldn’t be that fussed if he left provided we get a good fee. Good player on his day but gets away with a lot with the fans for being a local lad. Realistically we need to sell a few to find the improvements we need.
Good championship player. Very comfortable on the ball, nice first touch. Not good enough overall for the premier league though IMO and I think he's overrated by some. But be has time on his side to kick on. Yes he'll have admirers but I bet nobody takes him this summer.

Back