Dan Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me like if they want to do a bit coke etc in their spare time then let them, it's not like it's PED's where it's going to give them an advantage over their opponents.

For me like if they want to do a bit coke etc in their spare time then let them, it's not like it's PED's where it's going to give them an advantage over their opponents.

There's a fair bit of stuff on the banned list that isn't performance enhancing. The drug that Sharapova was banned for hasn't even been proved to be performance enhancing.

Something to do with certain drugs harming the health of whoever takes it.

There's a fair bit of stuff on the banned list that isn't performance enhancing. The drug that Sharapova was banned for hasn't even been proved to be performance enhancing.

Some drugs are used as masking agents for PED.

Aye but that's my point, if the only person it's harming is the person taking it then they shouldn't face bans for it, it's not giving them an advantage in any way.

For once I'd love it if one of these 'famous' people just said 'so fuck I had a bit sniff and yes I had the time of my life'

Totally agree, go on like its crime of the century, who cares. Well the anti-doping obviously, but shouldn't pretend he has killed anyone.

Christ, I'd be in trouble other wise.

On the other hand, it's illegal in most countries in which top notch tennis is played.

Is it? Or is it to have enough to sell etc. If you caught having one line in a toilet and no more, would you get locked up?

Aye but that's my point, if the only person it's harming is the person taking it then they shouldn't face bans for it, it's not giving them an advantage in any way.

It's a stimulant though isn't it? Always been rumoured that players used to have a quick sniff in between points/games back in the 70's and 80's to give them an edge during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back