Dan Barlaser

I don't have a clue if we're interested but it says a championship club has had 3 bids rejected, last one £1m. He has a release clause of lower than £1.5m (from what i've read) but he certainly looks like he'd fit the bill for us in the middle of the park. 9 goals from 44 in League One for a defensive midfielder last season isn't a bad return at all. The Rotherham boss has ruled out selling him, but if his release clause is met and it's the right club he won't have a say in it.

I don't have a clue if we're interested but it says a championship club has had 3 bids rejected, last one £1m. He has a release clause of lower than £1.5m (from what i've read) but he certainly looks like he'd fit the bill for us in the middle of the park. 9 goals from 44 in League One for a defensive midfielder last season isn't a bad return at all. The Rotherham boss has ruled out selling him, but if his release clause is met and it's the right club he won't have a say in it.
The mag?

He didn’t half arrow those corners in when they played us. For that reason it’s a yes from me

Back