Daily meal thread

• Thread starter Beefy Monster Munch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beefy Monster Munch

Had a salad for dinner, just had a Bolognese with white rice there, feel really guilty now although it wasn't that high in calories or fat, think I'll do some more running later.

Just had a chicken wrap and ice cream.

48p/113c/30f

Been cutting for the national qualifiers for 6 days now.

Well I've just bought 2 pairs of 32 inch waist jeans today for the 1st time since my teens so I'm celebrating my near 2 stone off by having a chinkys :)

Back on it from tomorrow tho for the final push to get myself down to 11 stone. Was 13.5 in mid April and currently 11.10...

Well I've just bought 2 pairs of 32 inch waist jeans today for the 1st time since my teens so I'm celebrating my near 2 stone off by having a chinkys :)

Back on it from tomorrow tho for the final push to get myself down to 11 stone. Was 13.5 in mid April and currently 11.10...

reported

lol lol

Nice one, well done!

I got into a 38 inch the other week, was 40 inch for a few years, 38's currently feeling loose on me so hopefully be in a 36 in the next couple months which I think will be my steady waist considering my build.

Drug free powerlifting mate.

I've been ruined for them like what's your weight and lifts atm then?

I've just had to have a corn removed from me toe which was another setback so i have had an absolute nightmare with my back and knee.

I squatted 160 last week but I'm nowhere near minimum with that i don't think.

Not sure what my lifts are atm, haven't maxed out or even done a conventional squat, deadlift or bench in months.

Weight atm is 192.6, going to cut down to around 170 then bulk in to the qualifiers at 181 I think.

Will do a mock meet in a few months and post my numbers.

I had a ribeye steak, cauliflower cheese with bacon in and fried red onion and mushrooms. Now eating whole nut dairy milk. Tasted nice like.

Not sure what my lifts are atm, haven't maxed out or even done a conventional squat, deadlift or bench in months.

Weight atm is 192.6, going to cut down to around 170 then bulk in to the qualifiers at 181 I think.

Will do a mock meet in a few months and post my numbers.

have you joined the fed yet, o read that before you compete you must show a level of strength to a judge?

sorry I've derailed the thread.

I've had a bbq today.

macros are as follows.

meat and bread

Last night I had a couple of chicken breasts on the way out so I made some low carb chicken wraps.

Mixed salad
Onion
Guacamole
Chicken

Wrapped up in a low carb tortilla

Yesterday:
A mix of Weetabix & Special K (as there wasn't much left) with skimmed milk
Cereal bar
Small jacket potato with beans and cheese
Low calorie jelly & frozen yoghurt
BBQ: lamb & mint burger, 2 sausages, 2 small pieces of chicken, 2 breadbuns, half a baked potato, salad, potato salad, coleslaw.
Strawberries, ice cream & meringue nest

I was a bit full after all of that. :lol:

So far today: 2 slices of wholemeal toast with Flora Light. I think on the whole I'll eat substantially less than yesterday..

have you joined the fed yet, o read that before you compete you must show a level of strength to a judge?

sorry I've derailed the thread.

I've had a bbq today.

macros are as follows.

meat and bread

The organisation I'm competing with run their memberships from January to January iirc, so no point unless I decide to do a meet this year.

But na, anybody can join, you just have to qualify for nationals by hitting a certain total at other meets.

Had some chicken then done another run. Not feeling that hungry so might just have some cereal later for tea.

Just had scrambled egg with a left over shredded chicken breast thrown in and some grilled tomotos and mushrooms. T'was alright :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back