Daddy'O

I was on a day/night out with Garydon and Moobaaoink, some years ago, and we ended up in the Borough, and having couple of pints with Daddyo.
Good company, good entertainment and good banter.

I was also at a Sunland pre season game, in Dublin, against Shelbourne iirc, when I heard someone chanting "There's Only One Horley Chorley" - the chant was sung, by a well trollied Daddyo, making his way onto the terraces. :lol:

I also bumped into him in a bar in Cork city, at another pre season game, when he stumbled into the pub and mistook the lass I was with, and seeing at the time, for a former female poster, on this board. :lol:

I wish him well, and hope he's out of hospital very soon. 🤞
Daddyo, Garydon, Moobaaoink, and mesel, taken from a Crimewatch photo clowning around, in The Borough. 😁

Logon or register to see this image

More hair on a ward full of new borns ;)

More seriously, I hope @Daddyo pulls through from his current problems. He's a cracking poster generally.

I remember when I picked him up when i was on the taxis a few years ago. I recognised him from the pics he used to put on here but didn't dare say alreet Daddyo, I'm Freddie the Greek off the SMB.

Get well soon Daddyo.

I remember when I picked him up when i was on the taxis a few years ago. I recognised him from the pics he used to put on here but didn't dare say alreet Daddyo, I'm Freddie the Greek off the SMB.

Get well soon Daddyo.
First time I ever introduced myself to him in the Butchers Arms. I said “alreet mate, you’re Daddyo aren’t you? I’m longy”. He looked me square in the eye, said “are you talking in code” & walked away the f***ing knob :lol:

It was weeks later I seen him again when I was with Magswonnowt & they knew each other. I f***ing knew it was him! :lol:

Two things I remember about Daddyo:

1. he once posted a pic of himself in a dress!
2. There was a poster who may have been Sir Brian Potter who used to have an ongoing feud with him. I think it was all in good humour. There was a thread about someone discovering ancient documents of people who’d died in hospital centuries ago and how they’d died. Potter posted up the document but had sneakily edited it to add “Daddyo - postman - simpleton” or some such which always made me chuckle.

Anyway both posters have been conspicuous by their absence for many years more’s the pity. Get well soon Daddyo you simpleton!
Him and Bristow we're always at it.

First time I ever introduced myself to him in the Butchers Arms. I said “alreet mate, you’re Daddyo aren’t you? I’m longy”. He looked me square in the eye, said “are you talking in code” & walked away the f***ing knob :lol:

It was weeks later I seen him again when I was with Magswonnowt & they knew each other. I f***ing knew it was him! :lol:
You need to cup his balls.

Think Bristow felt a bit left out not being in The Simple Club, which was ironic cos he gave it the name as an insult initially iirc. All the lads in the Vaults just shrugged their shoulders and embraced it.
Was ever a poster so desperate to be liked and thought relevant?

Back