Cyclists who ignore one-way and no entry signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you do this? Are you exempt?

Boils my piss.
They’re not exempt from being run over when doing this. So no, they’re not exempt. Why they do it is called laziness. Love a cyclist saying how fit they are for cycling. But don’t dare stop at a red and lose momentum. When starting and stopping would make you fitter. Or cut down pavements and one way streets when going the proper way is longer and would make them fitter. So what is it cyclists?

Oh and you’re clobber is camp as fuck and I bet you stink

They’re not exempt from being run over when doing this. So no, they’re not exempt. Why they do it is called laziness. Love a cyclist saying how fit they are for cycling. But don’t dare stop at a red and lose momentum. When starting and stopping would make you fitter. Or cut down pavements and one way streets when going the proper way is longer and would make them fitter. So what is it cyclists?

Oh and you’re clobber is camp as fuck and I bet you stink

Someone was stuck in traffic today

I was there at the weekend actually. Loads of bikes, virtually no decent infrastructure from what I saw.

Really lovely place though.

Infrastructure isn't great, particularly in the city centre but it's improving a bit. The basic problem is that most of the streets were built for horses, people walking and the occasional goat,

They don't even pay road tax IIRC.
Ah but did you know that the reason they use tarmac on roads was a campaign by cyclists back in the day? Think of all that tyre and suspension wear and tear you've save because of them.

Personally, there's a load that boils my piss about every type of road user buy seeing as we're picking on cyclists.......
  • Don't ride on pavements
  • Use cycle lanes where available. Yes there is actually one between Sunderland and shields!!!!
  • Do go through red lights
  • Don't squeeze down the inside of cars stopped at lights. They've literally just passed you for a reason!
  • Don't wear lycra if you're overweight. Losing weight would benefit your ride far more and a decent pair of riding shorts and a t-shirt will save you a lot of ridicule as us from having to poke our eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back