Cyberpunk 2077

It's been delayed a few weeks until December 10th.

Was just about to post the same. Delayed until 10th December.

Part of me is okay with it, gives me more time to play through the new Assassins Creed before this comes out
That was my thought too, been looking forward to both so not too bothered but have to wonder if it will make the new date.

well I'm now not that arsed about getting a PS5 before xmas. I know it's a PS4 game but I was expecting this to be a nightmare for loading so PS5 would speed things up.

Delays surely a good thing? You want games to be as polished as possible in an era where big publishers force out titles that are half arsed.
I don't know if you heard about Watch Dogs: Legion but the release copy for the Xbox One X has a game breaking, possibly console breaking, bug. So it is definitely better that they wait until it's ready.

I don't know if you heard about Watch Dogs: Legion but the release copy for the Xbox One X has a game breaking, possibly console breaking, bug. So it is definitely better that they wait until it's ready.

Not surprised at all - the amount of AAA titles that are released with things like that in is mental.

Mind, game development in the big leagues doesn’t seem to be a nice place to work. Need a union or something.

Back