Curtis Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

To sign when he gets back from holiday. Personal terms not agreed but shouldn’t be a problem.

Hope this is genuine and not bull shit as
this lad is exceptional at our level and standard. Think he's available on a free. Quite quick and good in the air... Good strong centre back...

Chris maguire wasn'tfor starters
prove it?
JR signs all the players. other people scout them because thats whay ypu pay scpouts for..the player might have known SD or CM odf old (though why a player would have the phone number of a 10 per cent shareholder in his club i dont know) but JR makes the final call..every single person associated with the clb, including JR, SD AND CM have emphasised this.

Don't understand why people use this 'hope he's over 6ft' line like our current defenders are short. Baldwin is 6ft, Flanagan is 6ft 1, and Ozturk is 6ft 2.

Probably because our side is severely lacking in height (along with pace) which is essential as we discovered to our cost by the amount of goals we conceded from set pieces this season.

prove it?
JR signs all the players. other people scout them because thats whay ypu pay scpouts for..the player might have known SD or CM odf old (though why a player would have the phone number of a 10 per cent shareholder in his club i dont know) but JR makes the final call..every single person associated with the clb, including JR, SD AND CM have emphasised this.

You prove it

You think he’s seen Charlie Wyke play before????

Let’s just get rid of cotton n hill then

prove it?
Maguire has said he got in touch with Donald begging him to come here didn’t he? I don’t actually care who gets who in the grand scheme of things,I just think they should be decent at their specific job not a complete moron

Maguire has said he got in touch with Donald begging him to come here didn’t he? I don’t actually care who gets who in the grand scheme of things,I just think they should be decent at their specific job not a complete moron
im suprrised he would have donalds number like..be the equivalent of the current lot having juans...but either way..whereve the contact came from..JR signs footballers..

im suprrised he would have donalds number like..be the equivalent of the current lot having juans...but either way..whereve the contact came from..JR signs footballers..

What is the role of Coton and Hill? Are they just reporting back to Ross? Are they the contract negotiators? (sounded to me on the podcasts like Donald is quite involved in that process)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back