Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based upon the explanations given at the press conference this afternoon, it would appear he did not in regards to his families specific circumstances.
Including the bit where his Mrs thought she had it and he went home then went back to work for a few hours before driving up to Durham because she was so bad?

Any reason why his wife couldn’t drive...just seems a really obvious thing to ask him

We travel to Sunderland quite regularly but my wife has never driven, obviously she would take over in an emergency but she would not contemplate starting the journey if I was unable to drive.

Last edited:
Including the bit where his Mrs thought she had it and he went home then went back to work for a few hours before driving up to Durham because she was so bad?
We don’t want no stinking facts

Now, what I want is Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts; nothing else will ever be of any service to them

We travel to Sunderland quite regularly but my wife has never driven, obviously she would tale over in an emergency but she would not contemplate starting the journey if I was unable to drive.
Mines the same. If she thought I was having sight issues though she wouldn’t let me at the wheel though

We travel to Sunderland quite regularly but my wife has never driven, obviously she would take over in an emergency but she would not contemplate starting the journey if I was unable to drive.
His wife literally wrote an article where she says she drives for a minimum of an hour a day.

His wife literally wrote an article where she says she drives for a minimum of an hour a day.
She also wrote an article saying her fella was ill in bed in London as well though.

maybe she talks as much shit as Dom ?
Anyone remember the claim that he forewarned about the possibility of a Coronavirus outbreak previously?

He's been caught out doctoring his blogs from back then to add references to coronavirus :lol:
Saw that earlier. Absolutely outstanding stuff.

lie for long enough and they eventually catch you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back