Crypto Crash

Depends how much you're worth. If you're a billionaire 10 bucks is like you and me buying a sandwich.

Not a humble brag but I know a few hedge fund billionaires and their mindset is on another planet. They have to be 100% right all of the time and back themselves to that end.

They're mentalists

That bet has cost people billions, faith in the market and stable coins and the value of his project. He lost way more than 10m, he's just stupid for enticing fellow rich folks in to trying to crash the project...

That bet has cost people billions, faith in the market and stable coins and the value of his project. He lost way more than 10m, he's just stupid for enticing fellow rich folks in to trying to crash the project...
Zero chance that has cost anyone a billion. Its the retail chumps that have lost money

Zero chance that has cost anyone a billion. Its the retail chumps that have lost money

40bn Market cap to 500m, with the whole market subsequently taking a hit and triggering liquidations. I definitely think billions have been lost across the board.

My initial point anyway was that he brought this 'attack' on himself by publicly challenging rich people to do it and placing massive wagers, calling people poor and retarded at the same time :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
citadel and blackrock, both dbeing accused of a coordinated attack on Terra Luna.
Citadel is the firm that tried to brealk Gamestop last year, but got a bloodied nose from the reddit community and lost Billions.
Seems as if they just got the equalizer.

citadel and blackrock, both dbeing accused of a coordinated attack on Terra Luna.
Citadel is the firm that tried to brealk Gamestop last year, but got a bloodied nose from the reddit community and lost Billions.
Seems as if they just got the equalizer.

They've had to close the teraluna Reddit cos people kept posting how they've lost it all and they're going to commit suicide.

Luna was up about 1100% at one point this morning if anyone took the gamble. Surely only a matter of time before it’s gone
That’s crazy. How quickly can you actually buy and sell? Doubt I’d take a punt but with potential increases like that a reasonably small gamble looks quite attractive.

It's down 25% from a month ago. Out of all these tulips though it's probably the better of the options. Even though the bloke who created it is more than likely dead
Maybe. Probably like the dot com companies right? Loads of scammers, false dawn's etc. But a few will make people rich.

25% doesn't seem that bad tbf, certainly not terminal.

Back