Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I can honestly say hand on heart that our owners have turned us into a shit Oxford if this is all we can muster. I couldn’t give two shits what anyone else on this board says about it. I had real hope that these two would turn it all around as a club. I’ll happily eat my words if (that’s IF) we get promoted. I’ll still go, and
I know others who travel hundreds of
Miles will go but it will get to a point where financially it won’t be worth the hassle. You will never see another club with 25k plus gates in this league. Sorry if I sound over reactionary but everyone has a breaking point.

If we dont go up this year and it’s Parkinson at the helm with the current ownership there will be a massive decline in crowds next year imo. Would see a lot of people off.
Why would you pack in supporting the team you love ?I wouldn't ....neither would my marras

They’ll drop to about 18k with Parkinson in charge
Won’t be that low. I’m voting with my feet and know quite a few the same but can’t see it dropping below about 23k
Well I can honestly say hand on heart that our owners have turned us into a shit Oxford if this is all we can muster. I couldn’t give two shits what anyone else on this board says about it. I had real hope that these two would turn it all around as a club. I’ll happily eat my words if (that’s IF) we get promoted. I’ll still go, and
I know others who travel hundreds of
Miles will go but it will get to a point where financially it won’t be worth the hassle. You will never see another club with 25k plus gates in this league. Sorry if I sound over reactionary but everyone has a breaking point.

Good post mate. 600 miles round trip. I’ve reached mine and been slated for it.

Last edited:
Well they were supposed to be going to drop this season after all the disappointment of last season but season card sales actually went up.
Aye due to absolute blind faith and the shite donald and his sidekick were spouting

Same thing wont happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back