Crowd for Boxing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won't happen but I'd love to see the fans do the same as last year and fill the place and really get behind the team. If that fails we know where the blame lies.

Not going this year, too much fanny on without buses and the prospect of warmth, booze and scran is tipping the balance this year.

I'll go for 37,000. Still expect it to be the biggest attendance of the season; no matter how shit we are there's always a lot of exiles back who are happy just to get to go to a match with their family. Don't think it'll get the same momentum as last time though, for obvious reasons
I'm not sure about that.
A lot of season ticket holders might not even bother.
Really depressing times.

Doing it different this year, going with mrs (no) and kids to watch Boxing Day dip, then they gonna accompany me and son to match. Home for a few drinks and left over Christmas meat.

People coming home for Christmas will push the attendance to about 39k for me.

I'm not sure about that.
A lot of season ticket holders might not even bother.
Really depressing times.

Aye but they'll be counted in the attendance regardless, so we've got at least 24,000, plus all the exiles, people who just fancy going to the match after the stress of Christmas and the likes. It'll be well attended despite current form imo

Wont be far off 40k. So many people will be back home for xmas and it will probably be the only game they manage to get to at the SOL.

The problem is, our players are scared of these nasty big crowds

31/32k I think. Most of the exiles will have been forewarned by those of us have to sit through it at the minute to spend their time/money elsewhere.

You must really have to despise someone this festive season to give them the ‘Gift of football’ we’re dishing up at the moment.

The Boxing Day sales, look like a good bet this year.
Maybe find a 20 shots a season striker, for a bargain price.

I digress.
34,000 tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back