Cromer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should lockdown the whole of east anglia, annexe the shithole of a turnip munching backwater inbred hovel of a place.

Bizarrely, travellers don't cause bother when travelling, but they do when they pitch up and stop travelling.
Should be called stoppers.

Should lockdown the whole of east anglia, annexe the shithole of a turnip munching backwater inbred hovel of a place.
A tad harsh I feel.

Haven't saw anything posted on this but I see a town has been brought to a standstill because of disorder. Shops closed the lot

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...s-and-shops-shut-following-low-level-disorder

Has been a couple of threads about it. Just Cromer had problems, not the whole of Norfolk. Although some may disagree!

A mate of mine lives in Bedfordshire and they get plagued by them down there. He and all of his neighbors absolutely hate them, the local pub won't serve them etc. When you hear some of things they have done though, it's hardly surprising.

Been here 37 years apart from 2 years overseas and absolutely Love it.
My wife/sister/mother/grandmother/daughter says
Hi Cowvalho how's your dad/son/grandad/uncle these days in the wilds of the north

Local council leader was on the radio over this. Said the media had gone way over the top in their reporting (shock horror) and that it was a few pubs closed.

Been here 37 years apart from 2 years overseas and absolutely Love it.
My wife/sister/mother/grandmother/daughter says
Hi Cowvalho how's your dad/son/grandad/uncle these days in the wilds of the north
Glad you like it, I spent 6yrs down there albeit in Suffolk, ex-inlaws are Norfolk though...soz marra but can't stand the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back