Crocs

Hated the things with a passion until a family member brought his with him whilst staying over at Christmas. Me and the wife really missed them once he’d gone so bought a pair. Perfect for nipping out to the bin or garage under the cover of darkness.
Are communal shoes a thing now?

If I found out the couple I was staying with were taking turns wearing my shoes, I’d be packing my bags and f***ing off home.

Hated the things with a passion until a family member brought his with him whilst staying over at Christmas. Me and the wife really missed them once he’d gone so bought a pair. Perfect for nipping out to the bin or garage under the cover of darkness.

I stood on a slug on the back step last night as I put some rubbish out, barefoot, it squelched between my toes. Still better than owning crocs.

thats very strange behaviour altogether.

My athletes foot is back. I think it’s because I am wearing socks due to it being winter and Baltic! I yearn for the summer when I can get my camo crocs back on and get the air around my toes.

I was down the beach yesterday but I would not have fancied wearing Crocs.

Frostbitten toes may have been the result.
Get yourself some lined ones , Santa brought me some and they are fantastic - but smelly now so just going in the washer on a low temp but have worn them every day since

Long time since I have worn mine - too cold on me toes.

Not be long though. Mind they need a good clean around the inner soles

It’s Easter, spring is here and summer is just around the corner. It’s Crocs time.

Post your 2023 crocs pics here. No hairy toes though please as I’m a bit cockly.

Back