Crisp lovers

Had fried egg crisps last week.Expected them to be bland but they were lush , tasted like the crispy outer of a fried egg..got them out of a snackverse box, googled them they retail 3.50 to 4 quid
They're in all of the supermarkets over here, in Spain. About 1€ a bag.
Lush and as you say, like the kizzled bits around the edge of a well cooked egg. 😎

Several members of the SMB have been voting on a crisp world cup over the last month. 32 bags started and the winner was crowned on Friday.

2024 Winner: Salt and vinegar squares.
Jeez.
Absolutely rotten
Had fried egg crisps last week.Expected them to be bland but they were lush , tasted like the crispy outer of a fried egg..got them out of a snackverse box, googled them they retail 3.50 to 4 quid
🤢🤢🤢

I was gutted when Walkers announced they were stopping production of Marmite crisps, I emailed them to warn them that I'd be down to put their windows out

Sound good. Who makes them, Walkers or is it Marmite themselves? As good as Smiths Bovril crisps used to be?
Oh God don't get me started on the demise of bovril crisps. Been missing them for decades. Used to bunk off school in the 6th form on Friday afternoons as we were supposed to go to Ponteland Leisure Centre and play badminton or squash. I usually went home and had a ham sarnie and a bag of bovril crisps.

Golden Wonder Cheese and onion crisps.

Monster munch pickled onion.

Doritos chilli wave with hot dip, lager and tequila..ok only the first one on the list are actually crisps!

Scampi fries ? Crisps or not?
What’s your definition?
Bar snack... like peanuts

not a huge fan of crisps on the daily but do love Cheese and Onion Discos and Cofresh Chilli and Lime.

Reading this thread and the doxing one made me think of @Napoleon Dynamite, he really did love crisps that man.
There will be some Irish lads on here who might say I’m talking shite but I understand there are two Tayto empires. One in the north, which we can buy here. And another that is based in and serves the south.
The King of Crisps and invented Cheese and Onion. I don't know about the dual empires mind.

Last edited:

Back