Crisp bag law

As an aside crisps always go out of date on a Saturday, why is that? I've no idea like

As an aside crisps always go out of date on a Saturday, why is that? I've no idea like
Production weeks innit. One of my customers produces biscuits and does the same. Production runs Sunday to Saturday so, all best before dates are on a saturday on their own products. Interestingly, on the products they make for other companies, the buyer tells them how long the date should be e.g. 6 months for somewhere upmarket, and 30 months for smart priced stuff, even though it's the same biscuit inside the pack.

Last edited:
Production weeks innit. One of my customers produces biscuits and does the same. Production runs Sunday to Saturday so, all best before dates are on a saturday on their own products. Interestingly, on the products they make for other companies, the buyer tells them how long the date should be e.g. 6 months for somewhere upmarket, and 30 months for smart priced stuff, even though it's the same biscuit inside the pack.
What sort of biscuits there mate?

Back