Cricket World Cup 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive game this. Feel it could be between us and the Windies for the last place in the semis and they have a slightly easier last few games with SL, Bangladesh and Afghanistan to play.

Got a horrible feeling we might get complacent and over confident again here. They always seem to save their best cricket for us.

Massive game this. Feel it could be between us and the Windies for the last place in the semis and they have a slightly easier last few games with SL, Bangladesh and Afghanistan to play.

Got a horrible feeling we might get complacent and over confident again here. They always seem to save their best cricket for us.

Not always complacent

It’s nerves and pressure

Yeah I agree we need to win, it’s turned out

I’m off tomorrow so fingers crossed

Imagine if India Pakistan got rained off

Not always complacent

It’s nerves and pressure

Yeah I agree we need to win, it’s turned out

I’m off tomorrow so fingers crossed

Imagine if India Pakistan got rained off
Will be gutted as I'm going. Just my luck.

Aye proper bricking it for tomorrow. Sitting in the office trying to avoid stressing myself out with it by not looking at the score but getting updates, sometimes fake ones, from colleagues is never fun. Going to both games next week which we should win but will still put a bit of a dampener on it knowing we need to win 2 out of 3 against the Crims, NZ and india to have a chance. Not saying we couldn't, hopefully we'd go up a gear and show why we're no.1 if we found ourselves that situation.

Anyway hopefully we'll win tomorrow. Probably prefer to chase against these

Last edited:
Chance of showers through the afternoon on Sunday for India v Pakistan game at old Trafford, really hope it’s on looking forward to watching it.

Currently in a one hour tarmac delay DC to LHR, on to Manchester Saturday. I’ll be bitter if this gets rained out and the ICC throws up their hands and say some bollocks about reserve days being impossible (despite a week between games) when the inevitable uproar occurs.

Get up woakes

Good Toss to win

I was just saying we need to pitch it up more it’s been too short

Get it up there and could get few more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back