Cricket World Cup 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stokes and Morgan were hardly dawdling!
didnt say they were but buttler would score at twice the pace

you wouldnt put gayle in at 6

one day crickets changed so much, i still remember richie benaud often saying ''once the rate gets above 4 runs an over it gets very difficult for the chasing side''

that wicket makes my point more than anything...forced to go strong from ball one

Last edited:

one day crickets changed so much, i still remember richie benaud often saying ''once the rate gets above 4 runs an over it gets very difficult for the chasing side''

that wicket makes my point more than anything...forced to go strong from ball one

No, because Gayle is an opening batsman. There was no harm in Buttler not coming in earlier today, we were 3 down after 20 overs.

Buttler got a bat with plenty of time left. He failed on this occasion. That happens.

fancy saffers to chase this down

If they do I'm abandoning ODI cricket, and focusing STRICTLY on The Hundred - globetrotting to see leagues around the world as other countries surely pick up the format, and also think we should organize a Hundred World Cup.

Not great this

Mo is so bad with the bat with someone with his ability

You have to say after all thr build up, they ain’t done great here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back