Cricket Survey

Aidan11

Winger
I've filled this in. All things cricket and 16.4.

I enjoyed the questions such as what would make you watch more of 'X'. Don't they not understand that people don't have the times and spae to watch everything. Every bright idea such as the hundred will steal supporters and players from the other competitions.
I prefer County Cricket. Anything that helps County Cricket will get my support.

I enjoyed the questions such as what would make you watch more of 'X'. Don't they not understand that people don't have the times and spae to watch everything. Every bright idea such as the hundred will steal supporters and players from the other competitions.
I prefer County Cricket. Anything that helps County Cricket will get my support.
What would you change about County Cricket?

Change the hundred to a t20 mens franchise If it goes 18 or infant as it is
Have county cricket in the summer not in bloody April and September cowld
Have a 50 over overhaul save the game.

What would you change about County Cricket?
Increase the number of Championship matches so that everyone plays each other twice.
Delete The Hundred.
Support the T20 and one Day competitions. (I'd even consider bringing back the old 40 over Sunday League, the certainty of a match every Sunday was a good thing imho)
Create a better County Cricket Round up programme currently 'broadcast' on Youtube to one which is broadcast ready, ie good quality and at least 30 minutes, maybe sort of an old fashioned Match of the Day for cricket. Maybe but not necessarily partnering with BBC local radio coverage that most counties already broadcast live.

Back