Cricket forums

The Rat

Striker
The cricket forum on smb is pretty much only reason I’m still here, everyone is fair and has fair opinions even though don’t always agree. Quite limited numbers though

Does anyone use any others? I’m sad enough that posting stuff about the game keeps my mind occupied but don’t want to spam the thread

Any ECB ones or county champ ones?

The cricket forum on smb is pretty much only reason I’m still here, everyone is fair and has fair opinions even though don’t always agree. Quite limited numbers though

Does anyone use any others? I’m sad enough that posting stuff about the game keeps my mind occupied but don’t want to spam the thread

We are all drawn to this one thanks to your normal nice calm approach.....

The Barmy Army one was great for tour info. Now disbanded (the cynic may say cos it encouraged people to travel independently rather than via an organized group).

Given that it's pretty much England's second biggest sport still, along with rugby, you'd think there'd be a few more.

The Barmy Army one was great for tour info. Now disbanded (the cynic may say cos it encouraged people to travel independently rather than via an organized group).

Given that it's pretty much England's second biggest sport still, along with rugby, you'd think there'd be a few more.

In football I think there are a lot but most are v. small and fragmented. May be wrong but the SMB is one of the biggest around iirc

I’m in a County Championship group on Facebook - but to be honest I never post and I’ve been thinking of leaving it for months because mostly it’s full of absolute numpties.

Just post on here. More topics aren’t a bad thing

This place is handy when you want to get away from football, for a bit.

I’m on a County Championship Group on Facebook, but to be honest it’s full of absolute morons so I tend not to ever post or comment. Probably should just leave.

As for other forums, had a few looks over the years but in all honesty - I’ve never found anywhere as good as here. Even on issues that don’t concern Durham, so therefore no (alright, only limited) bias, people seem to be very reasoned and balanced.

Used to sometimes look on the White Rose Forum when we were regularly competing with Yorkshire and they were pretty decent and balanced in fairness. Other sites in general however, including that Facebook group are full of nonsensical hysteria :oops:

Back