Cricket coaching

Safcjonny

Reserve Squad
Hi, I currently own Jonny's Cricket Coaching my main aim is to make accessible to all.

What we offer:
  • 1-2-1 Coaching
  • Group session Coaching
  • Girls Only Hardball/Softball Camps
  • Mixed Hardball/Softball Camps
  • Holiday Camps
My next camp is in Easter half term:

Softball Tuesday 2nd of April & Hardball Wednesday 3rd of April.

I have included the link to my website at the bottom of the post. If you would like any further details you can private message me on here or all my contact details are on my website.
Jonnyscricketcoaching.co.uk

Thanks Jonny

The Easter cricket camp has been cancelled I'm currently looking at trying to rearrange it for next week. Once I have a new date confirmed I will place it on here also

Hi all, so sorry for the short notice.

I have managed to rearrange the Easter half term camp, let me know if you would be interested please?

I’m delighted to announce that I’m going to be running a softball camp and a mixed hardball camp. With the season just being over a few weeks away from starting this camp will be a perfect opportunity to learn new skills and improve your skills. Anyone who plays softball or hardball is welcome to my camp. If you're new to the sport come along and give it a try.

Softball camp:

Venue: Hetton Academy
Time: 12 - 1pm
Date: Sunday 14th of April

Mixed Hardball Camp:

Venue: Hetton Academy
Time: 1 - 2:30pm
Date: Sunday 14th of April

Price: £5 a Camp or if you book onto both camps you will get both for £8. All bookings are through my website.

Jonnyscricketcoaching.co.uk

If you have any further questions please contact me on my website or through facebook

Thanks Jonny
Due to the weather?
Loads of people going away so I have rearranged it

Last edited:
On my website I'm also selling cricket bags and also cricket equipment for a very affordable price or you can also pay monthly.

Thunderball Sponsor

Exciting Opportunity for Local Businesses

Calling all Local Businesses

Join us in Making Cricket Accessible for All!

Jonny's Cricket Coaching, a dedicated CIC (Community Interest Company), is offering a unique opportunity for local businesses to sponsor us for two years. This sponsorship opportunity not only allows you to support community sports but also increases your company's visibility significantly.

What we do:

Provide personalised 1-to-1 coaching.

Deliver school PE lessons.

Run breakfast and afterschool clubs.

Engage with community groups.

Organise holiday camps.

Why should you sponsor us?

Your company logo will be prominently displayed on the front of our coaching shirts.

Get more exposure with a featured spot on our website.

Connect with the community and demonstrate your support for making sports accessible to all.

Interested?

Price: £25 a number

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

For more information or to express your interest, please contact Jonny at [email protected] or go to our website. We're excited to talk about how this partnership can benefit your company.

Thank you for considering this opportunity,

Jonny

Back