Crap biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really understood the Rich Tea, basically a dullard's Digestive. As far as chocolate biscuits are concerned, Blue Riband was always the one to avoid, if possible. But, in the end, the pink wafer is, was and always will be crappest. Always the last thing left in any big variety tin of biscuits.
The winner!

Fuck me, Blue Ribands were gash

Garibaldi
Fig rolls

My favourites.

The ladies on the Club Biscuit enrobing line had a little trick. They would 'accidentally' create a batch that consisted of all chocolate, no biscuit. And then be first in the Factory Shop when the outcome rejects were sold off to staff at tuppence a bin-liner full. Fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich tea are bland, I will agree, but sometimes bland is what you want. They are a challenge to dunk, but who doesn't like a challenge....just one second more....ah bollocks...:lol:

Great sense of achievement when you de-dunk and the wet bit starts to wobble, but you skilfully manoeuvre it into your gob without dropping any.

They can also be tandem dunked...two, three, four at a time, for added intrigue. Digestives are good for this too.

Last edited:
Peak Freens Marie!
I still remember the utter contempt I felt at seeing these in cupboard from my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back