Cramp

Thought calf muscle cramps were bad enough but thigh muscle cramp is on another level .Just started to started to suffer regularly from thigh cramp when just sitting watching tele 🤬🤬

On warm days having a raised temperature and even barely sweating can bring on cramp by night, used to get it regularly pain in the thigh having to jump out of bed and straighten my leg out and pull my toes up before it went crackers then having to walk it off, when it was really bad I could see my thigh muscle twitching f*cking agony, got some electrolyte tablets to take with water and they help a lot.

Last edited:
Got it in the soul of my foot once, after a day perched on top of a ladder.
Fuck all you can do about it there.
f***ing knacked like a bassa.🤣🤣🤣

Once was getting a blowy and got it in me calf. Jumped up and kneed the poor lass straight in the nose. Can't really set the mood back after that...

"Ever seen Interstellar, really makes you think", "fuck off", "aye... You'd say that"...

Shambles

Last edited:
I just love moving about in bed and then it hits, no rhyme or reason. Jump out of bed and stand tall, the only way it goes, it must be a beautiful sight 😊

Thought calf muscle cramps were bad enough but thigh muscle cramp is on another level .Just started to started to suffer regularly from thigh cramp when just sitting watching tele 🤬🤬
I was getting the same thigh cramp for a couple of years, then started getting it while riding my bike, long story short, went to the doctor, turned out I had narrowing of the iliac arteries in my groin, had to have a stent put in. Thigh cramp is a classic symptom, I'd get it checked out mate.

I got it so badly after standing jumping about at guns n roses after a full day walking around London too. Got back to the hotel lay down and bang full calf cramps to the point I'd have cut the twats off. It's when it starts to work its way down you feet too. Do alot of cardio exercise so I get thigh cramps daily .

Got it in the soul of my foot once, after a day perched on top of a ladder.
Fuck all you can do about it there.
f***ing knacked like a bassa.🤣🤣🤣

I used to get it as a kid, but stretching/flattening your foot out hard against a wall or door frame (strangely standing didn't work) got rid of it after a few seconds and just had to give it time to calm down after that. Not often had calf ever, with me it is the upper back of the leg, not had it for years but when standing up from a table both went together for the first time about six months back, hasn't repeated but that was brutal.
Often sign of dehydration or low electrolytes - try some diahoralite

quinine was always the easy go to - ingredient in tonic water, but most of them don't have it any more.

Last edited:

Back