Craft Beer

Morrison’s are top of the supermarket charts for me at the minute. Just having me first Full Fathom Five from North Brewing Co. cracking. The Buxton Costa Rican Coffee Porter is great, I’ve banged on about it on here before. Omnipollo, f***ing fantastic & the newer Norse Star is better than the old one.

They’ve steamed ahead of Tesco’s for the stouts.

Yeah there was louds of stouts in

Just onto the Almasty Caramel Stout. Took a New Garash Cake from Brewing Bastards & Beer Bastards Cookie Stout out of the fridge. They’re 9% & 12% but only 330ml. That ‘should’ be the lot for tonight.

Oh yes. Decent west coast, and a nice new IPA. That was the main reason for my visit tbh

Wanted to like torque, I really did. Bloke patronised me to fuck the only time I’ve been in. Everything felt like a proper hard sell too
A few have said that on first visit. After a couple of visits though they've then clicked on who know the score, and then just leave them to it.

Always been sound with me mind, just rabbit on a bit.

Got a West Coast from Almasty from there the other day. Very nice.

Both excellent. Just don't make my top three of Full Circle, S43 and Verdant.

Gone off BY a bit. What were those Stouts like marra, the five collabs of high abv?
Haven’t drank them yet. I’m planning to sit down, with the tasting notes & the YouTube video & do it properly :lol: All the reviews have been very favourable like.

Got a Drakis too, which I haven’t opened yet.

Up there with Looper as one of the best core IPA's for me.

Will have to look out for that. I appreciate I will be a bit late to the party on this one but I tried bevertowns' neck oil over the weekend, thought it was tremendous.

Got it from Fenwick's for 1.99 which seems the going rate. Noticed they had some gamma ray stuff as well, is that any good.

Got some Jaipur to try but not opened it yet.

Back