Craft Beer

Full circle beta and s43 lil juice so far today. First time having them and they are both cracking
The FCBC beta is a cracking pale ale.
Pure Phase has been their best beer so far.

having Almasty’s Pineapple Express again. And guess what, I’m calling it. I think it’s better than Looper. It’s remarkably easy drinking for an 8% dipa

Ha’way then, what’s the craic with Barley Wine. Keep seeing it mentioned in the same breath as stouts. Will I like it if I like stouts? A quick google suggests it’s made with hops rather than fruit & pictures look like a glass of beer. The name puts me off :lol:
I love barley wines, a proper one shouldn’t really be much like a stout. If you want to try one, the annual marble release is cracking and decent value.

I’ve never really got into barley wine. Might look out for this - any others good examples of the style?
The De Moersleutel Barcode series have all been awesome. Cloudwater have done some crackers over the years. The Belgians do some crackers. Siren Maiden is always good. The best one I’ve ever had was actually a tiny rebel/siren collab. Low Key are apparently knocking out some crackers but I’m yet to try one.

The FCBC beta is a cracking pale ale.
Pure Phase has been their best beer so far.

having Almasty’s Pineapple Express again. And guess what, I’m calling it. I think it’s better than Looper. It’s remarkably easy drinking for an 8% dipa

Dont think I've had pure phase will look out for it.

I enjoyed pineapple express but wasn't blown away with it. Give the beak and northern monk dipa a go. Beak are my top brewery at the moment

Dont think I've had pure phase will look out for it.

I enjoyed pineapple express but wasn't blown away with it. Give the beak and northern monk dipa a go. Beak are my top brewery at the moment

I thought Pineapple Express was fantastic. Almasty and S43 are both really good. Almasty just announced 3 new beers.

Space Queen was amazing for its ABV, pissed all over Sonoma in the low ABV pale stakes.

The Brew York one is a collab with 5 different breweries , 5 different impy stouts , Tiny Rebel, Fierce , Emperors Brewery, Amundsen and one more I forget the name of, 5000 cans being made and it will probably sell out within minutes. I reckon it will be at about £50 for the pack but be well worth it. Comes with sticker canning labels aswel and a poster that you attach them to if you want to keep them, pretty cool idea.

Last edited:
The Brew York one is a collab with 5 different breweries , 5 different impy stouts , Tiny Rebel, Fierce , Emperors Brewery, Amundsen and one more I forget the name of, 5000 cans being made and it will probably sell out within minutes. I reckon it will be at about £50 for the pack but be well worth it. Comes with sticker canning labels aswel and a poster that you attach them to if you want to keep them, pretty cool idea.
When’s the announcement though?!

What’s the best site to order from online?

I’m after somewhere with decent prices and a reasonable selection to try.

Back