Covid vaccine as a requirement of employment contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have a heart attack but test positive or as seems the norm pick it up in hospital, how does this play out, after all you'd be classed as a covid admission. And you don't see the bigger picture, not in the slightest.
Well if you tested negative when you went into hospital fair enough, but having had the vaccine you would be less of a drain on the system.

But you are choosing to ignore your responsibility to the wider society by trying to stretch the boundaries in the discussion as you do the lock down rules.

Just admit you want to do your own thing without any come back but for society to have your back.

Basically a selfish c++t

Last edited:

Well if you tested negative when you went into hospital fair enough, but having had the vaccine you would be less of a drain on the system.

But you are choosing to ignore your responsibility to the wider society by trying to stretch the boundaries in the discussion as you do the lock down rules.

Just admit you want to do your own thing without any come back but for society to have your back.

Basically a selfish c++t
This is not about a virus, if that penny hasn't dropped yet it never will.

Not arsed. Hopefully I'll get the vaccine before too long and be able to go where I want and do what I want
that's the dream anyways

So you have a heart attack but test positive or as seems the norm pick it up in hospital, how does this play out, after all you'd be classed as a covid admission. And you don't see the bigger picture, not in the slightest.

It isn’t the norm at all. More than 80% of COVID admissions are new people into hospital.

It isn’t the norm at all. More than 80% of COVID admissions are new people into hospital.
Source, not doubting you, even 20 percent is high mind.
Must admit not expecting him to reply directly just some random statement to try and deflect the discussion
You don't see a problem, even if we go off Frijjs stats of 20 per cent being portrayed as covid admissions to the general public?

Last edited:

You don't see a problem, even if we go off Frijjs stats of 20 per cent being portrayed as covid admissions to the general public?
No please provide your evidence to support your point and clarify what you meant when you said it's not about the virus. Stop deflecting

They are effectively COVID admissions though. You do realise that the more people we admit with community-acquired infection, the greater the risk of hospital-acquired cases developing? Because there are more COVID cases in hospital meaning staff have more contact with COVID cases and more chances that someone unwittingly passes it on.

You must surely also realise that those who acquire it in hospital were already unwell with something else? And so those who acquire COVID in-hospital, are now fighting COVID and whatever they were admitted for?

Also, an unknown subset of those 20% will be people admitted who were already positive but for whatever reason tested negative, inconclusive or were not tested.

Last edited:
No please provide your evidence to support your point and clarify what you meant when you said it's not about the virus. Stop deflecting
There's no point, let's just say and I'm presuming this, you think in March , when the vulnerable are vaccinated, we start to see a route to normalty, this is good that should be your barometer.

There's no point, let's just say and I'm presuming this, you think in March , when the vulnerable are vaccinated, we start to see a route to normalty, this is good that should be your barometer.
As I thought you don't answer the question. What is this about if not the virus?

Sorry to be a bore just want you to say what this about and provide your evidence for review

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back