COVID testing lash-up

Wow.

Immensa was founded in May 2020 by Andrea Riposati, a former management consultant and owner of a DNA testing company, just three months before it was awarded a £119m PCR testing contract by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC). He is the sole listed owner and board director.

I don't even know why things like this surprise me anymore, but they do.

When I think of the hoops that smallish companies I have worked for have had to jump through to get even the smallest of government/civil service/defence contracts as part of their procurement exercises, the number of newly formed companies getting huge contracts over the last couple of years is crazy. Especially so when there are already established companies being turned down for similar contracts.

Wow.

When I think of the hoops that smallish companies I have worked for have had to jump through to get even the smallest of government/civil service/defence contracts as part of their procurement exercises, the number of newly formed companies getting huge contracts over the last couple of years is crazy. Especially so when there are already established companies being turned down for similar contracts.
Almost as if they were being tipped the wink about what may be required by Government in a few months time. Insider Trading hidden as Healthcare

Wow.

Yeah but they did a brilliant job on the vaccines.

Shit working practices and shit assays very likely imported from somewhere like India and unvalidated in the UK. Meanwhile the DHSC isn't paying it's bills from actual UK diagnostics companies for goods received and used.

Johnson reckons that places using the lab have had results that have been "at equilibrium"
Another incidence of him lying, or not having a clue?

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Wow.

I've said all along even though I've been jumped at when trying to stay impartial somemof the deals have been very suspect and I'm all for full transparency and if wrongdoibg or deals are supsect they should be investigated and prosecutions happen..

Prosecutions I can't imagine happening unfortunately..

Daughter works in Gloucester and one employee, double vaccinated, had a positive lateral flow test, her PCR came back negative from immensa.
She assumed it was just a bad cold and carried on as normal.
Gloucestershire is paying the price now.

I've said all along even though I've been jumped at when trying to stay impartial somemof the deals have been very suspect and I'm all for full transparency and if wrongdoibg or deals are supsect they should be investigated and prosecutions happen..

Prosecutions I can't imagine happening unfortunately..
Who in the government is going to have the willpower to begin investigations?

Back