Covid magnet challenge

Danny

Full Back
The latest conspiracy theory doing the rounds. Apparently magnets stick the the jab area.

Its already been fact checked as false but there are videos popping up all over the place where the magnet appears to stick.

Would anybody like to try it out and let us know what happens?

Because there are videos popping up all over the place where the magnet appears to stick. Its the covid magnet challenge you see. You dont have to do the challenge if you dont want to.
Unless they are injecting liquid metal in my arm then I don't think I'll bother.

I just tried it and the magnet stuck to my arm, It must be sticking to the Microsoft chip they implanted.

What I don't understand is how they managed to get a chip in my other arm too, because it also sticks there.
You must be very attractive ;)

The latest conspiracy theory doing the rounds. Apparently magnets stick the the jab area.

Its already been fact checked as false but there are videos popping up all over the place where the magnet appears to stick.

Would anybody like to try it out and let us know what happens?

Bloke looks like he’s been snorting 5G.

I just tried it and the magnet stuck to my arm, It must be sticking to the Microsoft chip they implanted.

What I don't understand is how they managed to get a chip in my other arm too, because it also sticks there.
Heres me on furlough because of the semi conductor shortage and you've got the buggers in your arms!

Good work keep it up.

absolute whoppers, this its why its so hard to question anything Covid related as you have these complete morons licking magnets and sticking them on their arms

i can confirm that there is no MAGNETCIC activity coming from my jab hole..although strangely the magnet stuck to my hoop

Back