Coventry turfed our of the Ricoh again next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

It sounds similar to the situation which completely fucked over Stockport County. County were skint and allowed the Sale owner Brian Kennedy to purchase the club under the banner 'Cheshire Sports' incorporating both Sale and County as sporting siblings with Edgeley Park the HQ. In reality it was an aggressive takeover to ensure that Sale Sharks had a half decent stadium to play in with all the profits made from match-days going to 'Cheshire Sports' (Sale Sharks) Once Brian Kennedy had secured Edgeley Park he starved the football club of any funding which eventually saw them fall out of the football league into the Northern Premier League, he eventually sold off Stockport County to a supporters trust. Edgeley Park was later sold to Stockport Council who now rent the stadium back to County after Sale moved to the new AJ Bell Stadium (Salford Reds RL Team)

Let's be honest, if anybody gave a fuck about Coventry then somebody would have came in to sort them out by now.

Those cretins who thought it was acceptable to throw bricks at Sunderland fans in September don't deserve a decent club.

Me anarl mate, about an hour from Mansfield now, stop over and drive up in the morning ...
... I wonder if one of the Coventry coaches would pick me up :lol:
If the warm welcome shown to our support earlier in the season is anything to go by, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to have you aboard mate, and equally as happy to punt you out the emergency exit at 70 mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back