Coventry fans and Coleman

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Has anybody ever met a Coventry fan? I met a lad from Coventry the other day but he said he liked Villa. He was right annoying bellend, kept talking to me in a faux Geordie accent in an attempt at bantz.

That first game under Quinn’s reign. We parked up a way from the ground and walking in talked to a few. Tried hard to dislike them and even had a bit of a windmill but they were all quite canny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Has anybody ever met a Coventry fan? I met a lad from Coventry the other day but he said he liked Villa. He was right annoying bellend, kept talking to me in a faux Geordie accent in an attempt at bantz.

Yes, a gobby fucker on a course I was on. Said he hated Sunderland and said he was pleased to see us struggle due to us being unhappy about something 40 odd years ago.

I can't say I was particularly bothered about them or that match before, but his comments made me dislike them just a tad.

Horrible fuckers, I would hate the club with a passion if they were remotely successful but are probably the only club in the country not in a position to laugh at us. No finish in the top 6 at any level for nearly 50 years. I get the impression they at similiar to the Boro in the sense they have no mutual rivalry.
Wasps?

Edit: fair enough...why would Wasps give a shite about Coventry City

Yes, a gobby fucker on a course I was on. Said he hated Sunderland and said he was pleased to see us struggle due to us being unhappy about something 40 odd years ago.

I can't say I was particularly bothered about them or that match before, but his comments made me dislike them just a tad.

So you were bothered then ;)

Back