• Trafalgar Square

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Convent Garden

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i loved covent garden the last time i didnt get in till 5 am and had to be up at 8, so i just drank when i got up, i can remember about 2 minutes of covent garden and about 5 minutes of the match itself, i didnt see the goal go in but stepped just inside the ground when we scored after having a piss and just seemed to bounce all the way down the stairs to me seat, so its an early night for me saturday with no drink

as much as i loved covent garden the last time i didnt get in till 5 am and had to be up at 8, so i just drank when i got up, i can remember about 2 minutes of covent garden and about 5 minutes of the match itself, i didnt see the goal go in but stepped just inside the ground when we scored after having a piss and just seemed to bounce all the way down the stairs to me seat, so its an early night for me saturday with no drink

Aye reeto :D

CG definitely

Having been down here since 83 it’s a big neither from me.
Is TS open? The mayor may be having do on? Acid attackers party or stabbers convention or summit. There’s not a lot to drink in TS apart from the obvious btw. Chandos is cheap mind and theres pubs in the side streets plus there’s a co op opposite CX station.

I said the same in 2014, wanted to take it easy on the matchday.

Saturday night we done about 10 pubs then matchday me dad woke me up about 5 asking if i wanted a cuppa ffs and I was in wetherspoons harrow about 9, carried out of an indians at midnight.

Bairns coming to this one so shandies planned!

Start in CG then when we drink Tesco dry (again) we can all go and drink Sainsburys dry next to Charring Cross station on route to TS then on arrival drink the Tesco dry on the corner of Whitehall!

My wife is at the ballet at the Royal Opera House at Covent Garden on 30th evening and giving me instructions to stay away, think I'll come down on 31st to make sure I stay out of trouble :oops:

You’ve done it. You have without doubt made the worst post on PF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back