Cov - Sun Prediction

Better now than last game of the season... I'm hoping, without being unreasonable, that this is where we move another notch up in perfformances and overcome them, perhaps 3-1.
Lost to Portsmouth away, only drew with Fleetwood at home I fear we are going to struggle against another team at the top away from home unfortunately. I hope I'm completely wrong. 2-0

Yes, Portsmouth was a big setback and we played badly. Hoping for no repeat of that. Fleetwood was a stranger one, but for poor finishing and decision-making in front of goal we'd have won that easily. Add to that other games against clubs in the hunt and we'll just have to see which Sunderland turn up.

Last edited:
Would love it if the last games of the season, Coventry could gain again from a late kick-off with everything in the balance, but as they're just tenants their landlords Birmingham City ensure the game kicks off on-time and they subsequently fail to go up.
A freak sinkhole appears in the home team dressing room during the pre-match brief and swallows the entire team.

Back