Couple of videos doing the rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoDisco

Goalkeeper
One of some dr and the other is a politician I believe both supposedly getting vaccinated

But both are clearly fake one of them the cap is still on the needle the other the person administering the jab never actually pushes the the juice until him and it looks as if the needle never actually breaks the skin...

Anyone explain these??

One of some dr and the other is a politician I believe both supposedly getting vaccinated

But both are clearly fake one of them the cap is still on the needle the other the person administering the jab never actually pushes the the juice until him and it looks as if the needle never actually breaks the skin...

Anyone explain these??

Let’s have a look at them then Karen

Anyone explain these??

I haven't seen them but it's possibly for practical/medical reasons and the actual vaccination took place off camera.

Anyone explain these??
Created by f***ing idiots which are then believed by f***ing idiots?

Anyone explain these??

Funny you didnt post links.. nor links to prove the Earth is flat
Created by f***ing idiots which are then believed by f***ing idiots?

😂😂

Hey I'm happy there is one and will glady take it but why the fake injections

There's another screen grab with siddiq Khan and Nancy Pelosi getting jabbed with needles with caps on ???

There is such thing as dissapearing needles mate it prevents the person giving the jab from accidents cant explain the first one though

Don't worry though you could have a shit right in from of peoples eyes on here and they would tell you it was someone having a piss

Last edited:
Hey I'm happy there is one and will glady take it but why the fake injections

There's another screen grab with siddiq Khan and Nancy Pelosi getting jabbed with needles with caps on ???

Well I certainly wouldnt feel comfortable taking a vaccine while being recorded.

Anyone explain these??
well spotted mate, thought I was the only sleuth on the case there. makes you think though. actually i don't know anyone who had the jab yet mate, does this so-called vaccine even exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back