County Cricket’s Wealth Gap

brandon

Striker

I won’t quote the prick, but the comments by Rod Bransgrove are particularly divisive and vile quite frankly, highlighting how completely out of touch he is, but also a sign of how dangerous it is that selfish narcissistic bastards like him hold so much power over our game.

Last edited:

I won’t quote the prick, but the comments by Rod Bransgrove are particularly divisive and vile quite frankly, highlighting how completely out of touch he is, but also a sign of how dangerous it is that selfish narcissistic bastards like him hold so much power over our game.
Yes and the worrying fact is Bransgrove and Lord IT Botham are best of mates-birds of a feather!

Unashamedly sharing this more than once, but I feel it’s pertinent to the overriding message that is being sent out around the release of this book.

Micky Arthur doing a very good job of defending the County Championship on the latest episode of Talksport’s cricket podcast. Losing a club like Derbyshire and a cricket man like Micky Arthur would be an absolute disaster for English cricket.

i feel its past the point of no return to be honest, the test playing grounds with hundred teams will continue to get bigger and the gap increases between the smaller counties, Although Yorkshire and Middlesex prove if your managed badly its not always Rosy, ( but they are in the ECB Clique)

You get the impression the ECB would gladly lose 8 counties as it makes the running of Cricket in this country far easier for them,

i just dont see how those at the bottom even begin to compete

Back