Could those who are not happy post in here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just a little underwhelmed and tbh at this point used to being let down, considering our circumstances in all reality non of the candidates looked great so lets see what he can do.

Personally though I don't like the man and think he's only here for a pay day, has an ex wife and 6 kids to support and on the surface doesn't appear to be the nicest bloke.

Time will tell and for the sake of Sunderland, I hope he's a success

I'm just a little underwhelmed and tbh at this point used to being let down, considering our circumstances in all reality non of the candidates looked great so lets see what he can do.

Personally though I don't like the man and think he's only here for a pay day, has an ex wife and 6 kids to support and on the surface doesn't appear to be the nicest bloke.

Time will tell and for the sake of Sunderland, I hope he's a success
Do you not think he could have got a cushy pundits job or even a premier league job at wba or Swansea?

He has chose to come to safc. We are/were doomed according to the experts, but this bloke, who is highly regarded has chosen safc

That to me speaks volumes and at last we can start moving forward

I'l bite. He's f***ing overrated to fuck.

His bang average Welsh team built on one player couldn' beat Ireland. The same Ireland that got battered at home by Denmark.
Let's hope you are wrong, eh?

I'l bite. He's f***ing overrated to fuck.

His bang average Welsh team built on one player couldn' beat Ireland. The same Ireland that got battered at home by Denmark.
Semi final of the euros is bang average?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back