Could be a good day for us

MonkeyLove

Striker
We win against a team that could have overtaken us.

WBA lose, Bristol City lose, Boro lose, Watford and Norwich only draw. If Hull draw or lose would be a great day.

I can’t see Cov lasting the distance so not too worried about them

WBA lose, Bristol City lose, Boro lose, Watford and Norwich only draw. If Hull draw or lose would be a great day.

I like putting championship table on google as shows current scores. Was class seing something like 1 win from the chasing pack. Little gaps starting to open

I agree that today could be a good day for us, however, I disagree about Coventry. I think that they are really starting to find form now and their summer signings have settled. They could be the ones to really worry about unfortunately.

Coventry look good. Watched some of their game vs Boro and they bossed it second half. Strong and street wise. Hope they lose at home to Leicester next and we catch Ipswich on the down turn.

The sky blue tramps have a lot of momentum at the moment, unfortunately.

I agree that today could be a good day for us, however, I disagree about Coventry. I think that they are really starting to find form now and their summer signings have settled. They could be the ones to really worry about unfortunately.
Getting O’Hare back will be big for them. They’ve done their dough with the big money strikers though. Even given everything I’d prefer our signings to theirs.

Will be a 3 game ban so will be suspended against us. He was their best player on boxing day.

Also, Ipswich's main midfielder picked up his 10th booking today so will also be suspended against us.
Ipswich can’t seem to buy a win at the minute…it’s almost a shame that we’re playing them next cos we love breaking that kind of streak. :lol:

And be even better if the scousers beat the skunks

I’m not saying we’ll make the playoffs this year but it’s certainly foolish to write us off at this point. 7 games undefeated, Haji Wright starting to find the net and Callum O’Hare back from injury. Look over your shoulder 🤣

For some reason, whenever we make the playoff spots we suddenly go crap and loose the next two or do something stupid! We need some consistency... and the ability to take the pressure that being in a playoff spot brings! Will never survive at higher levels without that....

Coventry look good. Watched some of their game vs Boro and they bossed it second half. Strong and street wise. Hope they lose at home to Leicester next and we catch Ipswich on the down turn.
They are starting to click with their new players etc. Robins said after our game i think it was, they lost 2 outstanding players in Gyokares and Hamer, very hard to replace. New signings are starting to find their feet he said.

Last edited:
For some reason, whenever we make the playoff spots we suddenly go crap and loose the next two or do something stupid! We need some consistency... and the ability to take the pressure that being in a playoff spot brings! Will never survive at higher levels without that....
Don't get me wrong, I love that we get to play and hopefully beat the mags next weekend, but I'm expecting a hangover effect from that game, no matter what the result is.

It's gonna be one of them games where the lads give absolutely everything to beat them lot, so I can imagine the next game will be hard work for us.

Back