Corry Evans

Happy to renew the likes of evans and willis (which im all for, the caring club) yet wont offer the likes of batth a deal when hes actually contributing, pritchard a reasonable raise when he's one of our best players etc

Makes nee sense like
Makes perfect sense to be fair..

We did it to give those 2 security.

Batth had teams who wanted him and would therefore be paying him.

Was Prichard one of of our better players? He was on the bench half his time here.

He couldn't knock in a half decent corner. He had some good games and some very poor.

I'd put him way behind the likes of Clarke, Roberts and Ballard for one of our better players personally.

Yes he was. Clarke and ballard definitely better, then neil, Pritchard and roberts. IMO.

He was regularly left out for Bellingham but we all know why that is

Yes he was. Clarke and ballard definitely better, then neil, Pritchard and roberts. IMO.

He was regularly left out for Bellingham but we all know why that is
He was getting left out the season before Jobe arrived. He isn't better than Roberts, no chance. Roberts has been one of the first name on the team sheet for 2 years.

Just hope he gets back to playing, regardless of with us or elsewhere. Did well for us, no complaints at all.

Big challenge to step up a league after being out for so long though. Don't think we should have many expectations.

Perm sick note and has been giving the classic ready to go treatment he’s becoming a way better playing the longer he has been out.

No way I would even think of giving him a new contract.

He was getting left out the season before Jobe arrived. He isn't better than Roberts, no chance. Roberts has been one of the first name on the team sheet for 2 years.
Remember when ba was keeping roberts out of the team? People being left out doesnt necessarily mean they didnt deserve to start.

I didn't even mean Pritchard is better, i just meant in the tier below clarke and ballard. Even if roberts is better, that doesn't stop pritch from being one of our best players, which is all i said.

No, we gave him an extra year salary as a thank you for what he has done for us. Seems both parties are equal now, no further charity needed.

Not sure why we renewed his contract. Yes it's crap for Evans if we didn't but it would have been justified knowing he'd be out most of this season. It's hardly like he's a young player with his career ahead of him he's been picking up a championship wage for years he will not be skint.

On the other hand you've got Batth who wasn't given a new contract at the end of a season he won player of the year award.

another absolute shambles from the hierarchy

Back