Cops outside St Anthonys

Might be one of the sword-wielding extravaganzas from rival masjids if what my mate said before is accurate - from the last skirmish. :)

Kid got done for being strapped with guns up Elmwood two years ago anarl.

There's a few of them shuffle around past Dodgy Ron's like. Never seen any trouble though, just the usual daft charver "ERE MAN" echoing about from time to time.
Most of them never looked like they were British tbh. The big lad looked like he was Romanian or similar.

Might be one of the sword-wielding extravaganzas from rival masjids if what my mate said before is accurate - from the last skirmish. :)

Kid got done for being strapped with guns up Elmwood two years ago anarl.
You couldn't pay me to live round that way.

Last edited:
It's f***ing horrendous round there at the minute mind. I passed the road at the ivy house junction on Friday morning at about 7.30 am ,there was smack rats in a gang arguing like fuck . A huge fucker appeared and was squaring up to a few. Not what you expect at 7.30am like.
I've noticed it's where they reconvene after a bit shop lifting narl. Absolute waste of skin and air like.

Some lovely big terraced houses round there narl. Should be a nice part of town. Buy to let wankers.

Last edited:

Back