Copper gets caught littering

They should be out catching scrotes on motor bikes no lights helmets or reg plates
Last night Two pulled out right from quarry and behind cop car at miller and Carter and drove down shields road
Cop car had pulled out from greyhound road so must of seen them before heading towards the grange

They should be out catching scrotes on motor bikes no lights helmets or reg plates
Last night Two pulled out right from quarry and behind cop car at miller and Carter and drove down shields road
Cop car had pulled out from greyhound road so must of seen them before heading towards the grange
There's a few morons knock around on motorbikes in the middle of Houghton. Along pavements, grassy areas, they don't give a fck. I've seen them do it on scooters with reg plates...

I don't know why he didn't just pick it up and apologise.
Doesn't look old enough to be a Copper either like.
Love this public information films the police put out.

Obviously the thickies think the police officer did this and the man recording stopped the car and pulled them over to record it.

The police do these,hopefully a few of you are aware now.

Great policing and information films they produce how they all chuckling at the thick who think this happened.

Twitter the modern day dunces hat class.

Love this public information films the police put out.

Obviously the thickies think the police officer did this and the man recording stopped the car and pulled them over to record it.

The police do these,hopefully a few of you are aware now.

Great policing and information films they produce how they all chuckling at the thick who think this happened.

Twitter the modern day dunces hat class.
Are you sure that you’ve identified the ‘thickies’ in this example?

😂 shoulda doubled down, blacked up al Jolson style and got the copper to kneel while picking it up.…Woulda been over in seconds if the coppersaid righto fella my mistake apologised and picked it up

So on one side we have what appears to be a polite member of society who probably made a small error and on the other side we have an idiot swearing on social media to become famous.

He can make his point without being vile about it.
Aye. Went on like a right twat.

Back