Copenhagen

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtynose

Striker
Got a meeting here next week. Can’t stand the place, especially this time of year.
Grey as fuck, hope it ends up been one night not two or three.
Anyone else been over here?

Got a meeting here next week. Can’t stand the place, especially this time of year.

Love copenhagen.
Best city in Scandinavia by far :cool:
Summer is best there some nice beaches on out skirts.
The real Vikings live in Denmark. Not as much work on there now :cry:

Never had a reason to go but my mate reckoned it was the most dull place he's ever been and the people are boring cunts and they didn't have decent bacon:eek:

went there in 1983, the little mermaid is a disappointment and the beer was expensive :-( never been back.

went there in 1983, the little mermaid is a disappointment and the beer was expensive :-( never been back.

Its tiny but the location is excellent.
Always expensive these countries.
But for me it has more to offer as a city than most of the others in Scandinavia.

Never understood the popularity of that band. Seen a few clips on the telly but the appear to have no tunes.

Not into them as much these days like
Become a complete paraody of themselves and have sold out massively, they are superb live and will still go and see them but their last album was pitiful. Theyve become so far up their own arse and lack a bit of soul for me

Not into them as much these days like
Become a complete paraody of themselves and have sold out massively, they are superb live and will still go and see them but their last album was pitiful. Theyve become so far up their own arse and lack a bit of soul for me

I must have seen that version. :lol:

Fancied going for a few year round but not got round to it. Hear its expensive for a beer and I imagine they serve up a lot of Carlsberg shite.

Its tiny but the location is excellent.
Always expensive these countries.
But for me it has more to offer as a city than most of the others in Scandinavia.

fairy nuff
we were skint after blowing our money in paris and amsterdam [eurorailing]
just seemed an anticlimax. trip around the carlsberg brewery saved the day
[free beer]

If you know where to go you can always find places where the beer is cheaper too. If you go to somewhere like Strøget and near to Rådhuspladsen like Tivoli etc they'll take your eyes out.
If you start off in Vesterbro you'll save a few pennies and it's got most of the best bars anyway.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back