RTG Contributor and Advert Free Price Increases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

Striker
The prices I have charged for Contributor and Advert Free options on the forums have been unchanged since I set them up over 8 years ago. That has been largely possible because of the decline in hosting costs over much of that period.

However, that trend has now reversed and the hosting costs are rising and advert revenue and sponsorship has gone the opposite way over the last 2 years.

I will therefore be putting up the price of both monthly and annual subscriptions to these for new subscribers from this coming weekend.
If you are thinking about any of these options the existing prices will be valid until then.

NB. This does not affect people with existing recurring subscriptions - the price you initially subscribed at will always be the price of the renewal.

Changes as follows:

Contributor Yearly: Old £15, new £20
Ad Free Yearly : Old £10, new £15
Enhanced Gallery : Old £5, new £7.50

Contributor 1 Month Trial : Old £1.50, new £2.50
Ad Free 1 Month Trial : Old £1, new £2

You can read further details of the subscriptions available and start a new or trial subscription from your account by following this link

Subscriptions will always be optional and there will always be free access for as long as I continue to run the site, but can I again make a plea for those of you who aren't contributors and visit here regularly to please either turn off or disable your ad-blockers when accessing RTG. I try to keep the adverts to a minimum, particularly for logged on users and there are no pop-ups etc. but without the income from the adverts and the contributors the site would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back