Consett Cricket Club

Will depend on whether they have the capabilities to be accepted into the premier league. Esh couldn’t go in after winning the league the other year due to a few things.
I know Seaham Park meet the criteria. Full junior teams, Sunday 3rds, club mark. So would only be on ground and don't think that would be an issue.

Consett will be without their pro for any play off as he has headed home so advantage Seaham Park.

Consett pro's stats for the season where:

1240 runs at an average of 59.05
49 wickets at an average of 12.49

Think they will struggle to get him back next year for the same fee as this year with those numbers, will be plenty money clubs after him with those figures.
Will depend on whether they have the capabilities to be accepted into the premier league. Esh couldn’t go in after winning the league the other year due to a few things

They don't have juniors at every age group yet but they are re-building their junior section very successfully from the younger ones upwards, I think they will fit every other criteria the NEPL will look for.

Last edited:
Consett will be without their pro for any play off as he has headed home so advantage Seaham Park.

Consett pro's stats for the season where:

1240 runs at an average of 59.05
49 wickets at an average of 12.49

Think they will struggle to get him back next year for the same fee as this year with those numbers, will be plenty money clubs after him with those figures.

They don't have juniors at every age group yet but they are re-building their junior section very successfully from the younger ones upwards, I think they will fit every other criteria the NEPL will look for.
Pro will be a big miss. Watched him last week. He likes to hit the ball. Good stats there.

Seaham park had visit from NEPL inspectors today according to their Facebook. So as long as they gain 3 points from their last game on Saturday, they're eligible for promotion and will face Consett.

Play off is scheduled for the following Saturday at Shotley Bridge CC

Last edited:
What happens if Consett win the play off, where do Boldon go? Also convenient to see the Park’s cover’s magically moved during the rain earlier👀

Back