Connolly moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was there.
We looked dead & buried at 2-0 down, but that team never gave up chasing a lost cause, and Connolly's late goal, was the signal for amazing celebrations, behind the goal.
I was also at Hull, when Ross Wallace scored a last minute winner, to send us all into delirium.

I was there.
We looked dead & buried at 2-0 down, but that team never gave up chasing a lost cause, and Connolly's late goal, was the signal for amazing celebrations, behind the goal.
I was also at Hull, when Ross Wallace scored a last minute winner, to send us all into delirium.
Then got sent off, for whipping his shirt off. Class scenes in the stands

Then got sent off, for whipping his shirt off. Class scenes in the stands
😂
He didn't learn, from previous bookings, for the same "offence"
I never understood why players are so keen to whip their shirts off.
Thankfully, Maguire chose to leave his shirt on, after scoring yesterday. 😁

We were awful that day as well, Burnley should’ve been out of sight.

Scenes when Connolly put it into top bins, one of my favourite moments that season.
I didn't realise at the time, as I was wildly celebrating, but one of our fans, ended up with the players, as he went arse over elbow, and fell over the advertising hoarding, and straight into a pile of snow. 😅

😂
He didn't learn, from previous bookings, for the same "offence"
I never understood why players are so keen to whip their shirts off.
Thankfully, Maguire chose to leave his shirt on, after scoring yesterday. 😁
An old bloke who went to away games, on the same supporters bus as me, was going off it. He was annoyed when Wallace did it down at Derby and while we were all going mental at Hull, he was slating wallace for getting sent off 🤣.

An old bloke who went to away games, on the same supporters bus as me, was going off it. He was annoyed when Wallace did it down at Derby and while we were all going mental at Hull, he was slating wallace for getting sent off 🤣.
Aye, he just never seemed to learn from his mistakes.
I was also at Derby then at Leeds a few days later, when we totally dismantled them.
When we came from a goal down, to beat Derby, the celebrations behind the goal, were mental.
I think most of us had an inkling after that match, that something special was gonna happen, with Keano in charge.

Can remember that game well, first half we were shocking, Dwight yorke looked about 60 yr old.

He did play crap that day, but that was no excuse for the bloke about 10 seats along from me literally screaming that he was a useless black b*******.

It was lucky for him that I had both Dreadnought juniors with me that game, otherwise he would have had to deal with my wrath (I can get quite vexed when my dander is up!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back