Congratulations Stewart Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald last season to Donald this season is night and day.. He is finally realising he has bitten off more than he can chew... I'm starting to think his enthusiasm and energy for our club is gone.. We're drifting into oblivion again... At least he will be happy tonight his team are into the quarter finals of the league Cup.
Time for him to move on for me.
You can't run Sunderland like Eastleigh.

Last edited:
I have to say that without the rage of the OP, I'm coming to the conclusion that SD and the gang all need to go.

I no longer trust them to take this club forward.
They tried, they failed, narrow minded strategy that cannot be over turned, time to go and let someone else have a go

Doing it on the cheap whilst spending the most for a club in this league has ever spent?
We have to spend money we didn’t have a squad when ross came in, but really we haven’t spent a lot for a team that needed to be rebuilt, we spent (spending) big money on grigg that’s about it and most signings have been freebies.

We have to spend money we didn’t have a squad when ross came in, but really we haven’t spent a lot for a team that needed to be rebuilt, we spent (spending) big money on grigg that’s about it and most signings have been freebies.
And we haven’t yet spent all of the money on Grigg. Wasn’t a large sum of it dependant on promotion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back