Concerts at SOL in 2022

Looking at the other 2 dates I’m shocked we are getting a 3rd , I know we dont have to sell out to make it a profitable concert but still plenty left for the other 2

Apologies if this has been asked before.
I seem to have booked a pair of Ed Sheeran tickets for both the Friday and the Saturday.
I´m cool selling them back at face value to Eventim via their own portal, but how soon before the gig is this normally done?
If I have to wait until the week of the gig, I know they´ve been sitting on my 160 quid for nine months but at least it will do for beer money I suppose!

I seem to have booked a pair of Ed Sheeran tickets for both the Friday and the Saturday.
I´m cool selling them back at face value to Eventim via their own portal, but how soon before the gig is this normally done?
If I have to wait until the week of the gig, I know they´ve been sitting on my 160 quid for nine months but at least it will do for beer money I suppose!
Sell them through twickets. Face value and you get the money when you send the ticket

Be careful as Ed Sheeran has clamped down on selling tickets across to different people

Think Systems Down is still my favourite of it. Absolute filth. :lol:
That Mists of Time's a good un' like, if it is just a new video. Surely they'll tour though???
Think Systems Down is still my favourite of it. Absolute filth. :lol:
Aye, good 'un this like.

Whole album is to be fair. Think the first track might well be the weakest, and that's only cos the daft guitar bit reminds me of the 'violin' on this...

:lol:

Last edited:

Back