Concerts at SOL in 2022

Elton tickets are on general sale now. A quick glance seems to suggest that theres no £49 or £71 tickets left. And the only £99 ones available are at the back of the Premier Concourse.

Wonder if this will sell out?
I've been looking since Monday morning, and there hasn't been any £49 tickets at all. Makes me wonder if they've not released them yet and are waiting for the more expensive ones to sell out first?

Wiki reckons he's from Cheshire.
Born down there, but was a regular on the North East music scene with "Jazzboard" - a Sunderland band.

I knew Jimmy Hall the keyboard player - he was a regular in the Stables, and would often do impromptu sessions on the piano in there.
Sadly Jimmy was murdered in Thailand about 16 years ago.
Jimmy's work can still be heard on Frankie Miller's "be good to yourself". He played with Frankie Millers Full House.

Born down there, but was a regular on the North East music scene with "Jazzboard" - a Sunderland band.

I knew Jimmy Hall the keyboard player - he was a regular in the Stables, and would often do impromptu sessions on the piano in there.
Sadly Jimmy was murdered in Thailand about 16 years ago.
Jimmy's work can still be heard on Frankie Miller's "be good to yourself". He played with Frankie Millers Full House.
Grew up in Sunderland, went to school in Hylton area, I think.

Our lass got us 2 tickets today, dinnar where in the stadium, cheap seats so probably up in the gods. I’m not a huge fan but I reckon it should be a canny night.

Back